Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 59351.000 VEF / CUC *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,837 (0.23 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)