Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.455 VEF / BOB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 27% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,881 ($b8,166) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)