Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.759 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 6% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,208 (€1,599) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)