Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 416.378 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 181% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 27,837 (¥67) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 9,900 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)