Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08962 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,087 (¥235,290) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)