Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.730 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 46% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,572 (€1,498) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)