Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Torbat-e Heydariyeh have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 VEF / IRR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 8,361 (﷼ 29,535,116) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)