Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 294%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,319 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 344.965 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 388% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 58,586 (¥170) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 7,116 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)