Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 310%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,319 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14786.976 VEFX / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 310% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 49,221 (¥68) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $605 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)