Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.550 VES / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 179% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 30,731 Bs.S. (¥55,866) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)