Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09018 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,029 (¥133,388) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (38 minutes ago)