Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.693 VEF / MGA *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 84% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,227 (1,082 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)