Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14658 VEF / INR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 25% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,708 (₨79,871) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (29 minutes ago)