Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15520 VEF / INR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 24% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,904 (₨76,702) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)