Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 19924.162 VEF / RON *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 4% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,520 (0.53 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)