Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.335 VEF / RON *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,052 (6,017 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)