Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.565 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,437 (Mex$ 16,698) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)