Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.446 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 9% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,084 (元11,815) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)