Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10950.021 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 17% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,923 (元1.18) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)