Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.506 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 10% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,049 (元8,003) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (about 1 hour ago)