Cost of living comparison between The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.698 VEF / XCD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 45% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,691 (EC$5,866) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)