Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.690 VEF / XCD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 35% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,872 (EC$4,031) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $2,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 35,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)