Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.702 VEF / XCD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 40% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,940 (EC$5,657) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)