Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.502 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,740 (Mex$ 23,390) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (35 minutes ago)