Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,040 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 VEF / IRR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,383 (﷼ 30,720,527) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (41 minutes ago)