Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,718 prices entered by 401 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 VEF / IRR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,256 (﷼ 46,197,033) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)