Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42699 VEF / HNL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 8% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,264 (L 38,089) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (30 minutes ago)