Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3340.589 VEF / HNL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 7% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 10,736 (L 3.21) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)