Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9960.268 VEF / GHS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 13% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,530 (GH₵1.36) in Techiman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)