Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.272 VEF / GHS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 28% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 8,616 (GH₵3,793) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)