Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.689 VEF / GEL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 16% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,244 (2,506 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)