Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.252 VEF / MYR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,848 (RM7,039) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)