Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00325 VEF / UZS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 16% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,472 (5,368,708 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)