Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.774 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 13% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,997 (€1,578) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)