Cost of living comparison between Tartu, Estonia and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.640 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 14% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,585 (€1,747) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)