Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.421 VEF / PLN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,186 (5,860 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (33 minutes ago)