Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.576 VEF / PLN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,474 (5,619 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 2.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)