Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19373 VEF / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 8,900 (Php45,941) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Gwalior costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)