Cost of living comparison between Tarlac, Philippines and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.20678 VEF / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,386 (Php69,574) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)