Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.444 VEF / BOB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,507 ($b9,352) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (44 minutes ago)