Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.786 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,457 (€1,897) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)