Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.886 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,249 (€1,860) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling100,000 (20 minutes ago)