Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 VEF / IDR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,496 (Rp 23,360,243) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)