Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45555 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,466 (Mex$ 22,974) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)