Cost of living comparison between Tampico, Mexico and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48411 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,812 (Mex$ 22,335) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)