Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.637 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 58% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,975 (€1,631) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)