Cost of living comparison between Talcahuano, Chile and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01500 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,453 (CH$1,096,503) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)