Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 125.779 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,073 (CH$72) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)