Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 726.412 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,560 (¥19) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)