Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08968 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,639 (¥185,550) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)