Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12272.014 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 36% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,448 (元1.10) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 9,900 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (41 minutes ago)