Cost of living comparison between Tainan City, Taiwan and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31437 VEF / TWD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 6% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 15,343 (48,805 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)