Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.313 VES / PEN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 49% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 16,359 Bs.S. (S/. 893) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)