Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.085 VEF / PEN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 8,808 (S/. 2,855) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)