Cost of living comparison between Tabuk, Saudi Arabia and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.660 VEF / SAR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,290 (﷼ 5,747) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (40 minutes ago)