Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Tabriz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.777 VEF / IRR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 118% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 24,024 (﷼ 30,905) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)