Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Tabriz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 VEF / IRR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,105 (﷼ 45,768,211) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $10 (23 minutes ago)