Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37928 VEF / UAH *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,876 (33,948₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)