Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Surt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.138 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,083 (1,553 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)