Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2014. Exchange rate: 25.922 VEF / OMR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 9% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,685 (﷼ 682) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)