Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.268 VEF / GHS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 7% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,200 (GH₵4,498) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (28 minutes ago)