Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.078 VEF / PEN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 48% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 23,990 (S/. 7,793) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)