Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00845 VEF / IQD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,864 (1,878,276 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (43 minutes ago)