Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 204350.111 VEF / OMR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 37% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,738 (﷼ 0.067) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)