Cost of living comparison between Suhaj, Egypt and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.568 VEF / EGP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 49% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,379 (E£ 39,374) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)