Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.531 VEF / EGP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 45% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 23,562 (E£ 44,361) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (39 minutes ago)