Cost of living comparison between Stuttgart, Germany and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.860 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,116 (€1,944) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)